Last updated on April 2023
This website (hereinafter referred to as “MEDLOG website”) is operated by MEDLOG, S.A. ("MEDLOG" or "we" “our,” or “us”). MEDLOG is registered in is registered in Chemin Rieu 12-14, 1208 Geneva Switzerland.
Access to the MEDLOG website
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the MEDLOG website, and suspend or amend all or any part of the service provided on the MEDLOG website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the MEDLOG website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
MEDLOG does not assure users of the safety of the MEDLOG website. Users are strongly recommended to have their own regularly updated precautions in place, such as anti-virus and malware software that meet minimum current standards for internet users.
Prohibited uses include but are not limited to:
- Any act that would constitute a breach of an applicable local, national or international law and regulation;
- Knowingly transmitting any data, sending or uploading any material containing viruses or any other harmful programs or similar computer ode designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Accessing without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of the MEDLOG website;
- Any equipment or network on which the MEDLOG website is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of the MEDLOG website; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Limitation of liability
MEDLOG or any of its directors, employees or agents shall have no responsibility or liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or other damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever and howsoever arising from:
- Your access to, use, inability to use or change in content of the MEDLOG website
- Reliance on any information or materials contained on the MEDLOG website
- Computer viruses that may affect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from MEDLOG website.
Intellectual property rights
We, or the applicable third-party owner, retains all right, title and interest (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property or other right) in all information and content (including but not limited to text, data, images, graphics and logos) on the MEDLOG website. You shall not copy, download, reproduce, distribute, transmit or otherwise use any of the information and content on the MEDLOG website unless for your own personal, non-commercial use or unless you have obtained prior express written permission to do so from MEDLOG.
Certain web pages or areas on the MEDLOG website may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
Links to other websites
Governing Law and Jurisdiction